» » Call of Duty: Black Ops III's Nuketown looks like the coolest one yet


Nuketown is a historical map in the Call of Duty franchise. It was first featured in Black Ops, then moved into Black Ops II, where it was also a zombie map, it was remade as "Nukehouse" in the ill-fated Declassified, and finally, it's reappearing in Black Ops III under the "l33t" moniker "NUK3TOWN."
While the new name is pretty dumb the solid symmetrical design remains, and I really dig this super bright, digitized ReBoot-esque theme -- especially the working shuffleboard at 0:50.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III launches next week.

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply